HOW TO USE BUTTER ALL OVER
The great thing about this all-over moisturizer is that you can use it in so many ways. It was inspired by my family's tradition of sitting around the kitchen table with my grandmother & mother, mixing up various concoctions from fresh farmland ingredients and figuring out all sorts of ways to enjoy our creations. This time-honored tradition of coming together, laughing and pampering ourselves is something that we hope you will do with this product and your family and friends. -Ivy
Here is how our customers use this special cream:
- As an all over body moisturizer
- Take it with you when you get a pedicure and ask them to use that instead of a water-based lotion
- Post gardening, use as a hand cream to heal cracked cuticles and dry hands
- As a beard grooming aid for men
- As a nighttime face butter for dry mature skin (avoid contact with eyes)
- In cold weather or when skiing use as a daytime face moisturizer thereby providing a protecting barrier against icy winds
- Post waxing use as a skin moisturizer and calming aid.
- As a diaper rash cream for babies or as an all over moisturizer for children with dry skin or eczema
- As a daily conditioning pomade for hair and post blow-out fly-aways (a.k.a. antennas)
- For a pre-shampoo deep conditioning treatment, place on damp hair, add a hot wash cloth and wrap hair in a larger towel. After 20 mins shampoo and condition as usual.
- Add to hair before going for a jog or doing hot yoga or any type of workout. Shampoo out after workout.
- We canít forget the dogs in our life! Great as a hot spot salve or for their paws before they walk on the salt-sprinkled streets when it is snowing.